What Happened?

It's been so long since the last time i wrote/posted this blog.
Long enough....
And make me have a lot of story. I assure you, you wouldn't want to know. So leave this blog by itself.
I loose when face SMAVEN and I hate it. Revenge? I will. But will it be? never know....
Test is over now. And my 'History' cannot reach the standard level. So I have to take Test once again.
you know what was my teacher tell me? That my math is 'fall'.....
Humiliation to me by myself.....
Actually there's a lot to tell but i forget. That's All. I wrote this blog when offline. I want to post it but i forget to bring the file. Meebee tomorrow or later I will post it because it have good contents.
And today I have the second History test. Hope everything will be allright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda