My Competitions This Month



Geez! Monday 17th until 18th I was in Semarang to join “LOMBA KARYA TULIS ILMIAH NASIONAL” at UNDIP. It is about animal husbandry. I and my teammate, Siti and Mahbub, is one of ten finalists from 82 scholarly papers in Indonesia.
Well, firstly we were rank 8th. Well, I am not sure why our scholarly paper can be the big ten, but we tried so hard so we can go to Semarang to give presentation about our scholarly paper. The school then helps us (after I and Siti handle this case like crazy, find the headmaster, adviser who went to many places and cannot be reach by phone), gave us accommodation and many more. Our headmaster seems to be happy because we can be the big ten.
We went to Semarang and have a nice ‘holiday’ there; even it is not that nice because it was rain. Still, we have good experience there. Saw Semarang’s Environment that so beautiful. Because my Guest House is at the mountain, we see Semarang City from above, and it is so beautiful. It is like you see stars at the earth!
Well, we lose. Okay, it’s okay. We experienced it, and we can be in Semarang free. Get money from Government as our accommodation (Hurray! I get money because I can bring Martapura’s name).
But, the bad sides are: I cannot went to Gramedia because it is almost 5 Km from our Guest House, Cannot buy many thing because of rain, left Chemical lesson for 2 days. But Semarang entertains us so much, and I hope the money can heal me from the bad sides.
Then this Monday 24th until the next day, I join debate and article competition about ‘APBN’. My friends in this competition is Na, Ahmet, Zea-Mays, Zha, Ndi, De2, Nu Na (Nurul Husna), WS, Wirdan (D’ya have another name?) and our teachers, Mrs. Dwi and Mr. Dalhar, at the next day Mr. Parno was there too,
Lose again but it cheers me. Because, in debate I got rank 6th and in article I got rank 4th (Oooohhh… one more step!). In debate the winner is SMAVEN, and Don Bosco is the winner of article. They go to Jakarta!!!

Got bad luck, but it’s okay. In the competition place, we become so Mr. Narcissus (Why you ever live Mister?)! We take photos in every place. Here’s some!
It’s a very good competition. Got new friends and other thing, (souvenir!), The MC (both cute! ) and the jury are nice.
About my article, its title is “Menghapus Subsdi BBM dalam APBN”. Well, I was disappointed. But not anymore, because, hehehehehe……. Can’t tell! It’s a secret! A secret makes a woman woman. Does it allowed to publish my article at my blog?
Then just this Saturday and Sunday, I join English debate competition at Telkomsel! We (Haji and Rifda and me of course!) go to the semifinal. I wish we can be the winner. We just beat SMA 1 Kotabaru, SMA Tanjung and Darul Hijrah. And at the semifinal we will face SMAVEN. Wismilak! (Read: Wish Me Luck or Bismillah).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda