Ulangan Kimia JebloGGGGG!!

Aaaargh...... Nilai ulanganku jeblog!
Ulangan pertama: 63,
remedi:55
Ulangan kedua: 55
Remedi: entah berapa!

Looks like Mrs. Endang gonna angry! Geeeez......................
And, the thing that make it worse, sehari sebelum remedi, I join my final English Debate and win...
So saaad!!!!!!! I start to cry anywhere when I remember about it.

Another problem. I join 3 competition and get trouble with all that!
In APBN Competition, my teammate have bad relationship. And I crazy because of them. Yeah, they both was fall in love each other, and lately, they have problem! But please, don't make me be the one of your victims. Guys, we must win, I need the money!

Hope the next, and next, and next day will be better.......

And, I'm worrying about my rank at school. At least I must get 10th so I can keep read my mangas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda